Terms of Service
When visiting https://ispeedtolead.com/, you are subject to and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
Purpose of Our Website
The purpose of https://ispeedtolead.com/ is to provide home-selling services to its users.
To gain access to our services, you must submit certain information about yourself and the home you wish to sell, which information will be used by https://ispeedtolead.com/ to assist you in the home-selling process.
To ensure the value of the services to be provided to you, you agree that you will provide accurate and complete information.
Copyright & Trademarks
© 2022 iSpeedToLead Inc. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, is the exclusive property of https://ispeedtolead.com/ and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. https://ispeedtolead.com/ and all other trademarks and service marks indicated on our site are the property of https://ispeedtolead.com/.
These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Framing of any content is strictly prohibited.
https://ispeedtolead.com/ grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of https://ispeedtolead.com/.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of https://ispeedtolead.com/.
Professional Home Buyers, Not Professional Advisors
Financial decisions, including decisions about selling real estate, are serious decisions that should not be taken lightly.
https://ispeedtolead.com/, its agents, employees, officers, subsidiaries, members, or affiliates do not, via this website or otherwise, encourage you to make any particular decision on issues concerning real estate without first seeking professional advice from your attorney or accountant. We are not licensed real estate attorneys or accountants, and WE DO NOT REPRESENT PARTIES AS SUCH.
The material contained on this site is offered as information only and not as financial, accounting, legal, or other professional advice. Users of this site should contact their own professional advisors for such advice.
You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your dealings with https://ispeedtolead.com/ or its affiliates.
You agree and understand that your choice to deal with any member or affiliate of this site is done at your discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for such dealings.
In no event shall https://ispeedtolead.com/ be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to your dealings with investors, members, or affiliates of this site.
By completing the home information form on this site, you agree that:
- You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- You are interested in selling property located in the United States of America;
- You do not have an exclusive contractual or other arrangement with any real estate professional; and
- You agree to be contacted by e-mail or other means by https://ispeedtolead.com/ or a member or affiliate of https://ispeedtolead.com/ regarding your property.
Links to Other Sites
From time to time, https://ispeedtolead.com/ may include on its site third-party services (such as a moving company or home improvement center). https://ispeedtolead.com/ may post information about or links to, these companies as a service to its users who may be interested in such services.
https://ispeedtolead.com/ is not responsible for the contents of any link to or from this site.
We do not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, other websites linked to or from this site; nor do we make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained in such other websites. Any links are provided for you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the services, the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
Other Policies, Modification, and Severability
By your use of this site, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by this Agreement and the documents it incorporates by reference; you intend to form a legally binding contract by utilizing or viewing this site. A printout of this Agreement and the documents it incorporates by reference will constitute a writing under any applicable law or regulation.
Matchmaking is the essence of our work in the real estate sector.
When the timing aligns, we facilitate a professional introduction between you and one of our Real Estate associates. The service we offer to both buyers and sellers of real estate and real estate professionals is dictated by a few conditions that are delineated below.
Because we are an online service, we don't require you to handle and physically sign an extensive agreement. The conditions of our arrangement with you are presented below in clear language. If you disagree with the terms, then we request you to kindly exit this website and abstain from using our services. If you do use this website, then that action will signify your consent to be bound by our terms of service ("Terms of Service" or "Agreement").
Terms for Brokers and Agents
Real estate professionals involved with and using our website must concur with the following conditions:
- You grant ISpeedToLead Inc permission to exhibit on our website and elsewhere information that we have gathered or you have provided concerning any of the real estate transactions you have conducted as a real estate professional. This information aids potential clients in understanding your areas of expertise.
- Maintaining a profile on ISpeedToLead Inc is completely free. Nevertheless, if you choose to accept Referrals from ISpeedToLead Inc and subsequently handle a real estate transaction for this Referral, then you agree to compensate us with a Referral Fee, which will be a portion of the gross commission you earn. This is how we generate revenue and is what enables us to continue offering our services to you. Your acceptance of any Referral from ISpeedToLead Inc indicates your explicit and ongoing consent to the terms of the Referral Agreement, as may be revised periodically.
- You are responsible for upholding your own real estate license and complying with all pertinent real estate laws regarding disclosures, documentation, and other brokerage responsibilities. Additionally, you are accountable for the real estate brokerage services offered to your clients and commit to indemnify, defend, and hold ISpeedToLead Inc harmless from any claims, expenses, and damages incurred by ISpeedToLead Inc stemming from claims made by your clients about the brokerage services you have delivered.
- Your participation in our service is voluntary and may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time with written notice. However, any Referrals initiated before such termination are still bound by this Agreement, and Referral Fees will be due upon the closure of any transactions resulting from such Referrals.
- In connection with the Referrals, you agree to be contacted by ISpeedToLead Inc and its Referrals via phone, email, mail, or other reasonable means, and you further consent that you will not provide the referrals to any other party without our written consent.
- You may initiate or receive a call from a ISpeedToLead Inc. representative or one of our Referrals via one of the ISpeedToLead Inc tracked phone numbers. If you do so, ISpeedToLead Inc. may create a digital audio recording of the call. You acknowledge and concur that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only.
- Any information you provide to ISpeedToLead Inc. should be accurate, comprehensive, and owned by you, and you agree to update any information that is or becomes inaccurate. Naturally, if we detect any inaccuracies, we may correct them ourselves. You hereby grant us authorization to email or showcase your Profile (comprising your name, likeness, contact information, and transaction details) and any other information supplied by you on or from our website "https://ispeedtolead.com/" and other partners and affiliate websites as we deem advisable for marketing purposes.
- You consent to our ability to modify the services rendered, these terms of service, or the price charged for our services at any time. We will send you an email notification ahead of any significant changes to our services, terms of service, or prices, and you agree that your continued use of our services after the notice period implies that you accept the new terms, and any subsequent referrals or services will be governed by such new terms.
Terms for Referral Agreement
The terms below pertain to the specific Referral Agreement entered into by you (the Agent) and iSpeedToLead Inc. (the “Referral Agreement”). Capitalized terms used below that are not otherwise defined herein carry the meanings assigned to them in the Referral Agreement.
- Confidentiality: Throughout the duration of the Referral Agreement, it may be necessary for iSpeedToLead Inc. to share proprietary information, including its agent portal, industry knowledge, and other confidential information and personal information related to the Client subject to the Referral, with the Agent to enable the Agent to adequately serve his/her/their Clients. The Agent will not disclose any of this proprietary information at any time and will take precautions to prevent the publication, distribution, and utilization of such confidential information with at least the same level of care that the Agent takes to safeguard his/her/their own confidential information of a similar nature, but in any case, no less than an appropriate and reasonable degree of care. This section remains fully effective even after the Termination.
- Representations and Warranties: The Agent represents that he/she/they is fully authorized to enter into the Referral Agreement and is doing so willingly, without external influences or additional incentives from ISpeedToLead Inc. The performance and obligations of the Agent under the Referral Agreement will not infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate any other agreement between the Agent and any other person, organization, or business or any applicable law or governmental regulation. The Agent represents that he/she/they is properly licensed as a real estate agent and able to conduct such real estate transactions in the jurisdiction and territory applicable to Referrals accepted by the Agent. The Agent represents that the Broker has agreed to receive Referrals from, and agreed to pay the Referral Fee to, ISpeedToLead Inc.
- Indemnity: The Agent agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ISpeedToLead Inc and its affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of, or breach of the Referral Agreement by, the Agent or its respective successors and assigns. Additionally, the Agent agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ISpeedToLead Inc from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees), and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which results from claims by Clients regarding brokerage services provided by the Agent. This section remains in full force and effect even after Termination.
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ISPEEDTOLEAD INC BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR UNDER THE REFERRAL AGREEMENT, OR FOR BREACH OF THE REFERRAL AGREEMENT. ISPEEDTOLEAD INC’ TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR UNDER THE REFERRAL AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED $250.00.
- Legal Fees: In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action between the Parties, the successful Party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its reasonable and documented attorneys’ fees.
- Severability: In the event any provision of the Referral Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Referral Agreement, and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
- No Waiver of Rights: The failure by either party of the Referral Agreement to exercise any right, power, or privilege under the terms of the Referral Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or future exercise of that right, power, or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege.
Terms for Buyers and Sellers:
All non-real estate professionals (including prospective Buyers and Sellers and their representatives) involved with and using our Website must agree with the following terms:
- When the timing aligns, we may facilitate a professional introduction between you and one of our partners, including a real estate agent or one of our real estate investment partners. This introduction involves sharing the contact information of each party with the other. When you submit information to ISpeedToLead Inc for a request, you authorize us to use and provide this information to make an introduction. By providing this information to us, you consent to being contacted by us and by our partners via phone, email, mail, or other reasonable means.
- For us to help you, we need you to provide information that is accurate and complete, especially your contact information so that our Real Estate partners can contact you quickly and efficiently. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to anyone who supplies information that is inaccurate or misleading.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE THE ISPEEDTOLEAD INC MAY REFER REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS, ANY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY LOCAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS OR INVESTORS THAT HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO YOU AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ISPEEDTOLEAD INC. WE ARE NOT PARTY TO NOR AWARE OF ANY TERMS OF ANY TRANSACTION NEGOTIATED BY THESE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS. THE ISPEEDTOLEAD INC DOES NOT ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR OTHERWISE KNOW THE TERMS OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE WE MAY MAKE AN INTRODUCTION TO A THIRD-PARTY REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL, WITH WHOM YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CHOOSE TO PURSUE A POTENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP, THE ISPEEDTOLEAD INC IS NOT YOUR AGENT, DOES NOT REPRESENT YOU, AND WILL NOT BE PERFORMING ANY REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE SERVICES ON YOUR BEHALF BEYOND INTRODUCING YOU TO QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FOR OUR INTRODUCTION SERVICES WE MAY RECEIVE PAYMENT (a Referral Fee) that may be a percentage of the commission received by the professionals involved in the real estate transaction. There is no charge to you. Any payment is due based on a separate agreement between us and the professional involved. Your use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to, this compensation arrangement.
- Your participation in our services is voluntary and can be terminated by either of us for any reason at any time with written notice. However, any Referrals made prior to such termination are still bound by the agreement that we may have with a real estate professional.
- You agree that we may modify the services provided or these terms of service at any time. We will notify you in advance of any significant changes of our services, and you agree that your continued use of our services after the notice period means that you accept the new terms and any subsequent services shall be governed by such new terms.
- You may initiate or receive a call from a ISpeedToLead Inc representative or one of our agent partners via one of ISpeedToLead Inc’s tracked phone numbers. If you do so, ISpeedToLead Inc. may create a digital audio recording of the call. You acknowledge and agree that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only.
The Web site and some of our services may allow you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data (“User Content”). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, submit, store, send, or receive User Content to or through the Website or services, you give us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Web site and services), publicly perform, publicly display and distribute your User Content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving the Web site and services, and to develop new services. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully paid and royalty-free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world and in any media. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Website and services. In general, however, we will only need to use your User Content for as long as you choose to store it with us using the Web site and services. Finally, the license you grant us is sub-licensable, meaning that we can transfer it to others.
Any User Content submitted by you will be at your own risk of loss. You acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of User Content or other information may not be secure.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at:
1234 Real Estate Lane
City, State 12345
Phone: (123) 456-7890